What is you cancellation policy?
- If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, respectfully we request at least 24-hour notice. This allows for the therapist to re-offer the time slot to other potential clients who may need the time slot. Cancellations or missed appointments without 24-hour notice will result in a charge of part or all the service amount.
Do I have to be completely undressed?
- You should undress to the level that you are comfortable. For a full body massage most people prefer to completely undress, or at minimum undress to underwear level. The only areas that are exposed are those areas that are currently being massaged. This is called draping, and through this technique the therapist will ensure that the client will not feel over exposed.
How early should I arrive before my scheduled appointment?
- We prefer that our clients arrive at least 10 minutes before their scheduled appointment. This allows us to have time before each session to get to know our client's needs, and learn of any changes in the client's health profile.
If the pressure is too little or too much, can I request that my therapist apply more or less?
- Absolutely! We want out clients to feel comfortable at all times during their session. This type of communication is encouraged for the benefit of building a solid client-therapist relationship.
How do I schedule my appointment?
- Appointments are encouraged to be made through massage book and google. they can also be made by email. (See Contact page) Appointments have to be made 8 hours or more in advance to the desired appointment time.
Can I bring my cellphone into the massage room?
- Yes absolutely; As a courteous to yourself and others please silence all devices while in session to allow the best experience without interruptions for yourself or others in session.
I've been vaccinated, do I need to wear a mask during the session?
- In accordance to the CDC and commonwealth of Virginia guidelines, all personnel and clients need to practice safety procedures for our mutual safety. At this time, masks are not required, however you can choose to do so if you like.
Do you sell Gift certificates?
- Yes! Gift certificates are available to be purchased through massagebook.com as that perfect gift to show someone how much you care for them. Please see Services section for more details.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments in person in the form of credit card, Cash App, and Venmo. You can also pay for your appointment in advance through massagebook.com.